Christ-centered Chiropractic office needs an warm, detail-oriented and motivated individual to provide patient care under the direction of three doctors, as a floater between Front Desk Receptionist and Chiropractic Therapy Assistant.
· 36 hours/week
· Multiple job functions to assist doctors and other staff
· Front desk duties
· Other assigned duties as needed
· Teach patients home care rehab exercises and stretches, directed by doctors.
· Provide laser therapy under the direction of doctors after getting certified (paid by employer).
· Apply kinesiology tape to patients under the direction and training of doctors.
· Work while obtaining Chiropractic Therapy Assistant License (paid for by employer).
Knowledge and Skills Needed:
· No certification needed
· Passion to learn and grow in a Christ-centered team environment
· People person
· Approachable by patients and office staff
· Basic knowledge of anatomy is helpful
· Clear oral and written communication
· Fluent ability to navigate multiple windows/documents on computer
· Paid vacation
· $13/hr, ability to increase upon performance
Mon, Wed 8am to 6pm
Thu 12pm to 6pm
Tues,Fri 8am to 1 pm
More information will be discussed upon interview.
Send your resume via email.